Dragon Boat Festival 2011

The Bun Festival

We love our mom!

Life in the Pearl- Ching Ming Festival

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Daddy's little girl!

There are a lot of things to be excited about in life, but perhaps one of the greatest is knowing that I'm going to be the father of a little girl. That's right my friends. For those who may venture into the depths of our lives, here it is announced, that Cassie and I are going to have little baby girl in October!!! It has been fun keeping it a secret from everyone since we have been living in Hong Kong, but it is time to let the world know!! Mother and baby are doing well. She is an active little thing, and when ever Cassie stops moving the baby starts dancing around. We couldn't be more excited. For those who may be wondering, yes we will be coming back to have the baby so...See ya in August! Peace out!

6 comments:

Ben's Major Jaw Reconstruction said...

CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!!!!! I AM SOO SOO SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! You are going to be the best parents in the world! Ok so I kind of feel dumb...I don't know if you just made it so you can put comments on your blogs or if they've always been there and I've just never seen them...but I've been stressing because I was so excited to get the comment from you on ours and then I couldn't write back!!! But Cassie I got your email address from your mom so I'll have to write you!!! How are you feeling??? Did you know that we are having a girl too?? I'm not sure if you did or not..but yep I'm due next month..June 27th! Oh wow I miss you tons and have loved looking at your pictures!! Wow..this turned into a novel..but I sure love and miss you tons!!! Keep in touch!!!!!

Taryn and Cameron said...

Cassie, Wow, I know I haven't seen you since we graduated, but I hear about you alot from IA, who is dating your sister. I am so happy for you! I can't believe you are going to be a mom, that is so cool. I hope things are great in China. Oh, are you having the baby in Bear Lake? Anyway, really cool that you are going to be a mom.

erin said...

miss ya cassie! so happy you and baby are doing well!

Taryn and Cameron said...

Hey, I am just hoping you are both safe and ok. I know the earthquake was not where you were, but it is still really scary. Stay safe, ok.

Hubers said...

I know I already told you via email but CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS!!! Little girls are fun ;) How is being pregnant? DO you just love it or is it one of those hard pregnancies? Hopefully things continue to go well!! Being parents is probably the best thing in the whole world aside from being married to your best friend of course!!! Hopefully when you come back to the US you can show your belly of to me :D I love pregnancy bellies lol anyway- congrats again- and James I know we've never met but congrats to you as well! Here's a quote for you "Dad- A son's first hero- and a daughter's first love.." SO TRUE- I can sit it with my little girl and her daddy!! So again congrats!!

Martha said...

I'm glad we can be blog buddies when we leave. My email is marthabirk@gmail.com. (Sorry ours is private--it's kind of a pain.)