Dragon Boat Festival 2011

The Bun Festival

We love our mom!

Life in the Pearl- Ching Ming Festival

Monday, March 15, 2010

Settle Down!




Cassie pointed out to me today that ever since we've been married we haven't planned on staying somewhere longer than a year. We've lived in Cedar, Hong Kong, Dallas and now we are back. This time we hope to be here for a while, however, as all the foreigners here know, Hong Kong is just a temporary home before we all return to our homes. Until that time comes for us we have been putting our house together step by step. This is the closest we have ever been to having a place full of our own furniture. This week we got a TV stand and a rug and WOW! It really makes a difference. I was excited when Cassie was out doing hair and they called to tell me the stuff was coming early. I wanted to surprise my wife with the new layout so I hurried to do my own arranging. She loved it! I love it! It feels good to have a place where we can have family and friends over and feel good about having them in our home. So here is the open welcome. If you are ever in Hong Kong you are welcome to come stay over, have a BBQ, or just relax...

1 comment:

JaKe and NaT* said...

how fun to have a place of your own now! it looks fabulous.. great job james!!