Dragon Boat Festival 2011

The Bun Festival

We love our mom!

Life in the Pearl- Ching Ming Festival

Monday, April 19, 2010

Who needs the lens?

There are a couple of fashion statements being made out there that I'm not quite picking up on. The number one being kids wearing glasses frames without the lenses. What are you thinking kid? Sure it's cute that you and your girlfriend are wearing the same frames, but your going to get your eyeball poked! I can't tell if you are on a crusade to make the kid who was called "four-eyes" on the playground feel better about having to wear glasses in order to SEE or if you are actually just rubbing it in. "Ha! You thought I needed glasses like you!? Well I don't! No lenses!" I mean come on! The next one is for you ladies. What's up with the things that look like boots, but the toes are open like a sandal? You can't make up your mind? It's just kind of weird.

No comments: